Wednesday 9 March 2016

Work is Hard, Distractions are Plentiful and Time is Short!

 HELP!!!
I am seriously not getting anything done, I am very very easily distracted or is it that going off into a bit of a moving dream world is easier than the truth of the move itself. So I did (you'll be pleased to know wrote a small list just to get me started) and that's all I've done.

I like shopping and as I'm on a ban from shopping for the business and buying stock at the moment as it comes from China and most likely would arrive after we move, instead I am living in a dream world of things that I'd like to put in my new home or what I'd like my new home to look like.

So the Living Room - Blues, Greens, , Beiges (to go with the magnolia) Duck Egg - Sea theme.Image result for seaside living room decor
The Dining was going to be (obviously just in my head) Shabby Chic romantic looking and I was going to do some furniture painting but ................ the previous tenants have left all of their white goods in the kitchen (its a kitchen diner) and the white goods are quite a dark silver (not sure what colour that is but too modern for my look this year anyway ;).
So thinking more warm hues as I have red / orange / pink artwork and a large glittery type fluffy rug (warm beige) so will work around those colours and with the furniture I already have or............ as I'd started preparing (aka buying) for my dream rooms I'd already got a great set of curtains in pink & lime so might be a mix up between the 2 and the bedroom or hallway who knows.Image result for red orange beige dining room
Will make up my mind once I'm sat on the floor of the dining room no doubt but its always good to have options.!!

So the removal boxes have arrived I brought a 4 bed house set 60 boxes, 5 of the boxes are 6" x 6" 5 of the boxes are 9"x 6" must start reading descriptions better so we're thinking a mug could go in the smaller boxes A mug and maybe a packet of biscuits in the larger ones. Ok I'm being a tad harsh 2 packets of biscuits. Hubby does seem to find living with me rather funny!


Back to other news went to Warner Brothers - Harry Potter Studio Tour yesterday with my eldest son and although its my 2nd time going there I was beyond excited. Its was crammed with people and I'd imagined 1pm on a weekday it would be quite quiet. Was I ever wrong but looking around the adult surrounding me were all beaming looking around at the giant pictures surrounding the hall and the gasps when the great halls doors get opened it truly brings tears to your eyes.
A question was asked on arrival how excited out of 10 are you to be her and I answered 9 3/4 correct Potter Geek that I am and then I fist punched when I realised I was right very breakfast club :). Younger readers will never realise the greatness that was the Breakfast Club and when I had a Saturday detention I was waiting and waiting for the dancing, running around the school, deep in depth conversations and most of all the kiss by Emilio Estevez. That's how easily I get distracted please excuse me.
Had the best time and this time got to taste the Butter Beer top is fab as its just keep foaming up and tastes delicious,  beer heigh ho, but its all about the experience.
Whilst I'm trying to write this Hubby has been talking to me, constantly talking to me. Now don't get me wrong its nice but we do work all day together too so its not like he hasn't seen me and he says 200 words when 10 would do! So far (just the last 15 minutes he has told me about  the spaghetti, my son talking to him about his day - that was child talking to adult about their day not the other way round I kid you not, football tickets, adopting a child that had sadly been murdered, scrabble words and now he has just said and you have talked to me about nothing which means I am doing zero in the conversation department. He also said something rude but I won't repeat that don't want to give him an audience. .

Best go someone is in need of attention!

TTFN! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment