Monday 7 March 2016

To do ......................List!

So we start and I got hubby to finally phone up and book our removals company and no they aren't packing for us wouldn't that make life so much well better ...................
So after starting up the blog once again and reaching the point that no I can't ignore the inevitable that yes we ARE moving ..... Yikes!! I have to start with the basics because right now I'm like a headless chicken (and yes you'd think I'd be able to handle a little move by now wouldn't you).

Lists!! Have been thinking about writing lists to get my plan into some kind of ordered calm for the move but hit a minor flaw that thanks to my constantly scribbing notes for my business and then double lapping the pages I have NO notebooks. A mad dash to the web to order some notebooks so I can hmmmm start preparing my lists so I can think about the lists before I write them if that makes any sense ;).
I'm writing this at the same time as talking to my daughter and she has just gone to her room and come back with a light up Tussauds notebook and hmmmm 10 x A4 exercise books so shall start writing um in a bit.

So as I didn't have the notebooks I have been internet web window shopping is there a word for that?? Browsing? I have no idea, I have only just brought a smart phone and my limitations on that are taking a few pictures and playing words with friends. Don't like playing with the hubster though and he doesn't seem to appreciate my high vocabulary of 2 or 3 letter words.

So my idea of the perfect seaside home is a shabby chic seaside decor...................unfortunately as we are still renting we are pleased to announce that are house has just been repainted (up to down) in YES 
14 years I've been renting and for 14 blooming years I have had to see 4 magnolia walls around me come on people live a little. Splash of colour, bit of wallpaper on just one wall of the hallway would be great ..........................maybe one day. There was a time when I last owned a house my first and only time and I had lovely sanded original wooden floors, a fireplace that I had huge amounts of candles inside and in the summer I painted the room yellow and in the winter red. I had lots of different cushions obviously in fact that hasn't changed I still buy cushions just wish I would buy the covers rather than the cushions themselves as I have 2 recycling bags full of them. 
To out on list declutter before the big pack. As for decluttering I get a little excited about moving and buy a few little things to make the new house well more of a home as you do. So today I had 2 of my photos arrive that I'd purchased on canvas as hey I can see how great they'll look on a magnolia wall as dur I already have magnolia walls hee hee.


As you can see I'm going full on with the seaside theme but just in the living room for now anyway :).

Right shall start my to do lists now!!

TTFN!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment