Wednesday 6 April 2016

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get - Forrest Gump

You know you have a serious problem when you are trailing through Ebay listings for chocolate Easter eggs and of course they can't be any old chocolate they have to be Cadburys buttons eggs in the medium size as I don't like the chocolate to be too thick but too show I'm not too particular I will also eat Lindt bunny rabbits .
In fact I could go on and on which these images as each and every one seems to strike a chord (funnily enough) with me! So other than sending hubby out on an almost daily basis on the hunt for more & more chocolate I think you can safely say that the diet went completely out the window thanks to the move. Why the move you say well, without moving house I wouldn't be stressed, saying goodbye to friends & family I wouldn't be sad and that in turn becomes my chocolate NEED you notice I didn't say want.and also we can't find the scales through the move and without the scales well I can't weigh myself so what would be the point of losing weight if I don't know I'm losing the weight. There is logic there somewhere. Anyway the hubster has set a deadline for us to start our healthy eating regime again the 15th April that's when we'll hand back the keys to the old house and will finally be able to focus on our normal life without rushing back to clean, paint (don't ask) throw. Poor hubby has a new best friend at the dump he's been there so many times recently the last count tipped into double figures and as we are more or less and island here we don't need to find the closest dump as the dump comes to you. Yes a large truck arrives into town hangs around all day for one day a week so locals can take all their dump stuff to them.  TOP stuff, little things please little minds and we are pleased.

So we have sort of settled in, there are still more boxes around the house that we would like opened but with nowhere to go as yet, and then there is the mass of boxes arriving also to make the house into our home as you do. Which leads me gently into my next obsession pinterest  I didn't know what I've been doing all these years without it. Haven't started on Instagram but no doubt that will follow in my quest to become a smart mum, see the link there smart technology.. I now have a thousand different ideas for my new home and garden and without a lot of money my ideas are just floating around on my Pinterest wall not going anywhere fast https://uk.pinterest.com/littlecharmco/
I have now been in the new home for a week strangely feels like longer probably by the fact that I had to reopen the business the day that the internet went back on,

I knew I should have waited a few days. Hubby hadn't unpacked his work boxes so he didn't need to open so quickly.
This close proximity could cause a few problems methinks.    Obviously not a picture of the two of us as its far too tidy and I mostly work in my pyjamas but I am now wearing the black pyjama bottoms to confuse anyone that might come to the door but soon I'll have to get dressed each morning    as we'll have one child going in one direction to school and the other 3 miles in the opposite direction & until the school bus pass gets arranged we'll be splitting the school travel.  I guess I could always do a lazy approach to my clothes wearing on second thoughts I might receive one of these letters.
Skerne Park Primary School
Oh lordy!
So we are just a few roads from the beach and thus far have made it there once, but we have been busy. The hubster and I walked (shocking I know) not really knowing the route just the rough gest of where we thought the direction was (maybe we should have taken the car). It was a glorious evening none of the children wanted to come as they were too busy with their virtual lives  so the hubster and I trotted off, met with our lovely next door neighbour & finally made our way to the beach the reason we are living where we are. Took the trusted selfie of ourselves on the beach
 and carried on walking along the beach hoping to find a little short cut that we could find to get us to the beach within a matter of minutes ok it only took us 15minutes to walk there but wouldn't it be nicer if for example you live here
I can't share any more information than that (as the last time I shared a link to a house my blog got taken down, I have learnt my lesson well / hence the link to the Madonna song, sorry) other than the house is over a million and is just 2 roads away from us. 
So who would like to see inside our new house???


Hee Hee


(slight update, I gave up on the quest to find Easter eggs as even I'm not stupid enough to spend £10 on a tiny egg that would have cost £1.50 so I went for 100 lindt teddies instead

TTFN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment